This Saturday, Adam Void will be participating in the group show, Loaded Pistols. Curated by Samantha Fein.
Featuring the artwork of Tom Burkett, Alexandra Carter, David Eassa, Claire Felonis, Amanda King, Kim Llerena, Lloyd Lowe, Marian Ochoa, Ben Peterson, Tony Ransom, Jill Silverberg, and Adam Void.
A Group exhibition exploring the relationship between text and imagery.
Opening Reception: Saturday, April 7, 7-9 PM
Short Prose Reading: 8 PM
Gallery 500, 5th floor Studio Center, 133 West North Avenue
Adam Void Inventory
- Adam Void Inventory Straight From the Source
- Jonathan Ferrara Gallery Inventory New Orleans based Contemporary Political Art gallery – exculsive work available for purchase
- Mighty Tanaka Inventory New work available from this Brooklyn mainstay
- Printed Matter Inventory NYC’s premiere artist-book retailer – Search “Adam Void”
- Underground Editions Inventory Artist Edition publishing house – A. Void zines and tapes available
- Adbusters Canadian culture & info-jammers
- Anarchist News Infoblog with up-to-date info on Anarchist happenings across the world
- Art Threat One of the best Political Art & Culture blogs
- Broke Ya Neckkkkkk Messages from Faro’s Third Eye
- Brooklyn Street Art An ear and an eye to the happenings in the world of Street Art
- Cassette Gods Cassette and Vinyl Reviews – limited edition weirdo and noise recordings
- Crimethinc Loose Anarchist collective with amazing literature, film and art info
- Daily Serving International Contemporary Art blog. Features new articles everyday.
- Making Deals New York / Chicago connection. Twisted graff minds
- Terminal Escape Amazing cassette tape review and sound archive blog
- The Street Spot Photo-blog from top-notch street photographers Luna Park, and Becki Fuller.
- Vandalog Domestic and International viewpoint of that street-meets-gallery greyspace
- Ad Hoc Art The original Bushwick street art gallery, currently moving the entire nation.
- Castell Photography Gallery located in Asheville, NC, this two-level space exhibits the finest in contemporary photography
- CAVE Gallery LA / Venice Beach based Contemporary Art gallery
- Current Gallery Artist-run space in Baltimore
- English Kills Gallery Art for art’s sake
- Jonathan Ferrara Gallery New Orleans based gallery focused on cutting edge art with a sense of purpose, mission, and message
- Mighty Tanaka DUMBO Brooklyn gallery dedicated to showcasing emerging New-Generation art
- Nudashank Gallery hip, young artist-run Baltimore gallery.
- Open Space Baltimore’s super-cool artist-run alternative space gallery
- Pandemic Gallery Williamsburg Brooklyn’s artist-run Graffiti, Street Art & Outsider Art gallery
- PUSH Skateshop Asheville’s Do-It-Yourselfer Skateboard Activism Artists
- Space 1026 Philadelphia is home to our generation’s visionary arts collective
- Andrew H. Shirley Filmmaker as artist – artist as lifestyle
- Bill McRight former SC resident, woodblock printer and handmade shiv archivist
- Charlie Ahearn Legendary Photographer, Filmmaker, Artist, Friend
- Chelsea Ragan brave and gifted political artist working with Southern identity and black-American issues
- Colin Benjamin Smart, simple, artist’s eye work created by one skilled drummer
- Dylan Thadani new school youth photographer, painter, sculptor, theorist
- Ecstatic Peace Thurston Moore’s DIY Noise mecca
- Evergreen Review Revolutionary free-speech publication
- Graham Coreil-Allen Baltimore based Public Artist, musician, friend
- Guyana Punchline SC’s Extreme Smashist Soundsystems
- Jefferson Mayday Mayday My brother, mentor, apprentice and friend. – amazing interstellar artist and thinker
- Jeffrey Vincent the deepest painter I have ever had the privilege of meeting
- Kurse Go Back Noisy South visual / psych-freakout
- Lee Tusman Artist, Traveler, Slanted-Thinker. Philly Based, old-friend
- Maximum Rocknroll Best DIY Punk info-zine for the last 30 years and counting
- Misha Capecchi Environmentally & Socially concious performance, film, photography and site-specific work
- Ryan Neely Utah origins, Baltimore abstract
- Sean Bennett Revolution Technology materialized, sculpture, installation and beyond
- Showpaper A free bi-weekly publication featuring all-ages show listings for NY and amazing original art
- The 22 Magazine Annual Brooklyn-based visual art, sound, film and literature magazine
- The Reader – Operation Madman socially concious extreme graffiti artist, traveler, publisher
- Train To Pokipse: a novel by Rami Shamir A poetic expose, damning modern culture and the trivialities of New York’s underground